- Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing
- Interior Painting
- Exterior Painting
- Historic Restoration
- Dryall/Plaster Repair
- Natural Wood Finishes
- Decorative Wood Graining
- Wallpaper Installation
- Wallpaper Removal
- Waterproofing Basements / Block Walls
- Stucco Repairs
- Power Washing (Mildew Removal & Prevention)
- Aluminum/Vinyl Siding Refinishing
- Deck Refinishing & Restoration
- Color Consultation
- Offsite Finishing
- Problem Solving
Ahern Painting Services >> Dry Abrasive Blasting
Your handsome wood home is distinctive, but it's well known that wooden homes often show signs of weather more quickly than other types of siding. When its time to re-finish wood, homeowners are often faced with countless hours of sanding or harsh chemical stripping.
Preparation is vital in providing the proper basis for paint or stain application. Our state-of-the-art abrasive blasting equipment uses environmentally friendly corncob to safely and effectively remove old stain as well as give the wood a clean surface perfect for staining or painting. This chemical-free method of removal ensures the safety of your family, pets and landscaping.
Launch in external player
Advantages of "Dry Abrasive Blasting" as a method of paint / stain removal:
- No harsh chemical stripping! Uses organic abrasive media.
- Safe for your family and landscaping. Won't harm grass or shrubs!
- Eliminates the need for expensive and time-consuming sanding
- Safely and effectively exposes the natural grain of your wood siding to maximize surface adhesion
Bob & Margie Vitalie
Cherry Hill, NJ