- Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing
- Interior Painting
- Exterior Painting
- Historic Restoration
- Dryall/Plaster Repair
- Natural Wood Finishes
- Decorative Wood Graining
- Wallpaper Installation
- Wallpaper Removal
- Waterproofing Basements / Block Walls
- Stucco Repairs
- Power Washing (Mildew Removal & Prevention)
- Aluminum/Vinyl Siding Refinishing
- Deck Refinishing & Restoration
- Color Consultation
- Offsite Finishing
- Problem Solving
Ahern Painting Services >> Coating Systems
AHERN PAINTING is Southern New Jersey’s Authorized Applicator of the Astec® Re-ply Roofing System. We are formally trained installers of ASTEC’s fluid-applied membrane system to convert most traditional roofing substrates.
Can you avoid costly roofing tear-off with a fluid-applied roof?
Many roofs that are being torn off would qualify as substrates for conversion to sustainable, fluid-applied roofs, resulting in huge savings with the elimination of unnecessary expenses in facility downtime, reconstruction & disposal costs.
Don’t let your roof waste your maintenance budget. Never pay to replace a roof you can convert to a sustainable (renewable) watertight roof.
1. Appearance – In just days, a newly coated roof will transform your property, and in some cases, look better than new.
2. Protection – Roof coating weather-seals your roof and helps protect your home or business from damp and adverse weather.
3. Minimizes Energy Loss – Roof coating acts as a protective barrier to retain heat in your property, keeping precious energy in during winter months, thus reducing energy bills.
4. Keeps Roof Cool – Deflects heat from the hot summer away from roof to help lower air conditioning bills.
5. Increases Property Value – Roof coating has a huge impact on the look of your property and can add value up to the cost of a new roof to your home or business.
6. Extends Roof Life – Roof coating extends the life of your roof tiles or may help your property pass inspection if you plan to sell.
7. Costs – Far more cost efficient than replacement, eliminates disruptions to normal operations.
8. 10-Year Renewable Warranty - Experience has demonstrated that the Astec® Re-Ply roofing systems, properly applied, can be renewed every ten years. With a watertight Renewable Warranty, every Astec® Re-Ply System roof restoration can become the last roof that facility will ever need.